CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
Its principal characteristic is that it is a formulated essentially per micrometer components, such as, aggregates, additives, fibers and cementitious. Some benefits of BLENDER® Recover-W®, are:
· Vertical Coatings with decorative finishes.
· Can be applied both indoors and outdoors, for its high weathering resistance.
· Wide range of colors and different textures.
· Excellent adhesion.
· Easy preparation and consisting of one component, only need to mix with clean water.
· Long life time. Do not discolor.
· Can be placed in thicknesses from 5mm to 20mm.
· Adheres to almost any surface, and is dimensionally stable, that is to say does not shrink, so it does not crack.
· The material maintains its volume when mixing and remains after curing. By these characteristics, their uses are varied and highly effective.
·it does no drains, so its consistency to apply, allows work on vertical surfaces without risk of discards