– Insensitive to marine atmospheres.
– Insensitive to acids rains (sulphurous vapour).
– Resistant to carbonic pollution.
– Resist alkaline and acidic solutions.
– Resistant to UV radiation
– Density in paste 2.3 kg/l.
– Preserves its properties at extreme temperatures (-30o C. to +60o C.)
DECCOFLOOR OXYTOP can be apply in many different surfaces indoors and outdoors
– Cement substrates
– Smooth and clean concretes surfaces.
– Plaster board
– Fiber cements board
– Boards or conglomerates woods
– Metallic boards.
The substrate must be clean, and free of dust and impurities