FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Reduces plastic contraction cracking.
– Reduces segregation.
– It reduces the water bleeding.
– It is a three-dimensional reinforcement when compared to the bi-dimensional electrowelded mesh.
– Reduces cracking by temperature.
– Reduces the permeability.
– It increases the resistance to bending. (Being the rupture module substantially higher).
– Increases resistance to direct tension.
– It increases the shear and torsion resistance.
– Increases resistance to impact.
– Reduces the cost of placement, compared with concrete with electrowelded mesh.
– Allows quicker unmolding.
– Easy to use, since you can add it to the concrete mixture at any time, either in dosing plant or in the concrete stirrer arriving to the site.
– A clean and polished surface (“fuzz free “); unlike other fibers which by their shape (fibrillated) do not disperse as easily and leave surfaces entirely “hairy”.