|Dimensions||6 × 4.5 × 8 in|
FIBERCON MICROFIBER is a polypropylene fiber in the form of multifilaments (loose fibres), designed specifically as a secondary reinforcement in concrete and mortars, its main purpose is to reduce cracking due to plastic contraction in fresh state and temperature in hardened state concrete.
FIBERCON MICROFIBER fibers are made of 100% virgin polypropylene and treated with a dispersant, so its distribution in concrete
|Dimensions||6 × 4.5 × 8 in|
– Reduces plastic contraction cracking.
– Reduces segregation.
– It reduces the water bleeding.
– It is a three-dimensional reinforcement when compared to the bi-dimensional electrowelded mesh.
– Reduces cracking by temperature.
– Reduces the permeability.
– It increases the resistance to bending. (Being the rupture module substantially higher).
– Increases resistance to direct tension.
– It increases the shear and torsion resistance.
– Increases resistance to impact.
– Reduces the cost of placement, compared with concrete with electrowelded mesh.
– Allows quicker unmolding.
– Easy to use, since you can add it to the concrete mixture at any time, either in dosing plant or in the concrete stirrer arriving to the site.
– A clean and polished surface (“fuzz free “); unlike other fibers which by their shape (fibrillated) do not disperse as easily and leave surfaces entirely “hairy”.
• Polypropylene material – 100% Virgin
• Fiber length – 19 mm (3⁄4 “)
• Denier – 3
• Number of fibers – 90 million / m3
• Type of fiber – multifilament
• Specific gravity – 0.9
• Density – 48.5 kg/m3
• Color – natural
• Absorption – zero
• Tension resistance – 5,626 kg/cm2
• Module of elasticity – 38,690 kg/cm2
• Ignition point – 590°C (1094°F)
• Melting point – 160°C-163°C (320-325°C)
• Thermal conductivity – Low
• Electrical conductivity – Low
• Resistance to salinity – High
• Resistance to acid – High
NORMAL DOSAGE. 600 Gr. / m3
100 gr. / bag
FIBERCON MICROFIBER comes in bags of 600 gr for a cubic meter of concrete and 100 gr bags for a sack of cement.
Directions for use:
FIBERCON MICROFIBER can be added at any time, either in the ready-mix concrete plant or when the truck reached the work, after taking the slump. The presentation in the form of multifilament (loose fibers) and by having a dispersant, it only requires a minimum of 3-5 minutes of mixing to maximum speed to ensure full dispersion and homogeneity.
In dry concrete mixtures it is recommended a longer mixing time since clumping can occur.
Precautions: FIBERCON MICROFIBER is designed to act as a reinforcement by temperature, and must not be used to replace structural steel.
This product, its materials and its manufacture are warranted to be free from defects under the quality control standards in accordance with Blender Group®, S.A. de C.V. All recommendations, statements and technical data attached are based on evidence that we believe to be reliable and correct, but the accuracy of such evidences are not guaranteed and does not provide any guarantee, expressed or implied, including warranty of appropriate use or market respect to its products. Satisfactory results depend on many factors that go beyond Blender Group® control.
The user must rely on his own information and tests to determine the suitability of the use of the product, and user assumes all risk, loss, damage, expense and liability resulting from his direct or indirect use, or the consequences of product use. Blender Group® shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage to purchasers or third parties injured by direct or indirect use resulting from the use or inability to use the product.
The sole responsibility of Blender Group® is to replace that portion of the product that proves to be defective. Any claim for warranty must be made within six (6) months from the date of the claim. This limited warranty applies only if the product was properly installed and used in accordance with the instructions and stored properly prior to use.