FEATURES AND BENEFITS
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® is a monocomponent decorative coating and leveling mortar based on cement and high strength reinforced chemicals that support adhesion with the existing concrete surface indoor or outdoor concrete floors, such as housing firms, pedestrian areas, garages, offices, corridors, stairs, commercial premises, pool exteriors, etc.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® has been designed as a leveling system with anti-skid finish, as it is a primary mortar that is installed on the concrete surface and thus can subsequently receive an over layer of the same mortar and thus obtain the superficial and decorative finish desired.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® as a primary coating can be used on flat surfaces and placed in a thickness of up to 25 mm (1″), with the addition of water only. For thicker applications consult your Blender Group ® executive.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® is also a flexible, non-reactive system that has a short working time in its installation, its composition and special formulation, is designed for its easy thrown application, by means of a compressor and professional gun for applications of mortars.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® is available in either natural grey concrete color or white natural concrete color, depending on the requirement of your project.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® is designed to add up to a 500 ml (17 fl oz.) bottle of liquid dye called BLENDER COLORMAX LIQUID® per 25 kilo packaging.
BLENDER COLORMAX LIQUID®. is available in a wide range of colors to impact any customer’s requirement, because by combining the cementitious bases of the BLENDER ULTRA DECK® gray or white, we will obtain endless colors.
Consult your Blender Group sales advisor® for more information on the color chart.
The installation of BLENDER ULTRA DECK® requires professional placement, despite its ease of application.
BLENDER ULTRA DECK®MAKES THE SURFACE FRESH (IT DOES NOT HEAT UP AS A CONCRETE).
Basic Use: Excellent product maneuverability, use and adhesion on concrete surfaces, making it ideal to use in repair and leveling projects of areas that require the installation of a mortar with anti-skid finish.
• Easy to mix and install.
• Only water is added to the powder mixture.
• It is of fast setting.
• Excellent adhesion on the concrete surface, although it is always advisable to use BLENDERBOND® (Adhesive for concrete) for a better result.
PRESENTATION AND PERFORMANCE
BLENDER ULTRA DECK® BASE + GUN is available in 25 Kg packages (55 lb)
When BLENDER ULTRA DECK® BASE + GUN is applied in the following thicknesses, it yields approximately:
• 3mm – 3.6 m2 / (1/8 in) (40 ft2)
• 6mm – 1.8 m2 / (1/4 in) (19 ft2)
• 12mm – 0.9 m2 / (1/2 in) (10 ft2)
• 25mm – 0.45m2 / (1 in) (5 ft2)
ASTM-C387 (Packed, dry and combined specification for concrete and high strength resistance mortar).
Tests performed at 22°C (72°F):
• BASE Consistency: Plastic/Fluid
• Working time: 20 min.
• Initial setting time: 40 min.
• Final setting time: 3 – 4 hrs.
• GUN Consistency: Fluid
• Fluid time: 10 min.
• Compression 1 day: 10MPa (1500 Psi)
• Compression 28 days: 28MPa (4000 Psi)
• Accession 1 day: 10 MPa (1500Psi)
• Accession 28 days: 28 MPa (4000Psi)
• 28-day stress resistance: 2.5 Mpa (360 Psi)
• 28-Day Flex Resistance: 4.5 Mpa (620 Psi)